We Make Distribution Better
We understand distribution
Join the team
With an entrepreneurial heart at its core, The Edge Group has grown from six members in 1991 to more than 140 members today. The entrepreneurial spirit that drove the formation of our company continues to drive our business today. We share in the excitement of helping our members move their businesses forward and our suppliers expand their geographic footprint.
We look for top talent, & empower them to succeed
Strategic Account Manager
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com. No phone calls, no recruiters please.
To manage, grow and maintain existing key supplier accounts. This position will be responsible for building, solidifying and enhancing relationships by delivering growth and ensuring retention.
- Managing existing key account relationships.
- Achieving growth quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
- Actively create, manage and implement working business plans designed to grow sales. These plans will identify opportunities for sales growth and will include the organizing of business building activities. This position will actively work, manage and be held responsible for the success of these plans.
- 100% client retention.
- Establish and grow productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis to help deliver results. Align customer’s expectations with ours.
- Inside position with limited travel.
- High energy individual who exhibits confidence, accountability, a sense of urgency and professionalism while also demonstrating integrity, resilience, and respect for others.
- 3-5 years minimum of sales or account management experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience managing strategic relationships.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to sell and communicate at all levels within an organization.
- Working and demonstrated knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to work within a team and be a team player/leader.
- Ability to travel when needed with overnight stays.
- Houston candidates preferred; no relocation expenses will be offered.
- Medical, Dental and supplemental insurance.
- Work/Life Balance; paid time off including standard holidays.
- An great company culture that doesn’t just talk values, but lives them.
- Work with other talented, committed and energetic people who love what they do.
- Be a part of a company that makes a difference!
Our philosophy is simple - to work collaboratively with our distributor members and preferred suppliers to grow their businesses.
Our team is focused on and committed to establishing trusting, long-lasting relationships with our members and suppliers. We strive to always be creative, optimistic, and forward-thinking.
Edge provides a fun and dynamic workplace where employees are encouraged to explore new ideas. We encourage collaboration and are committed to our employees' personal and professional development. Members of our team enjoy company benefits including health insurance, paid vacation and 401K.
No Positions Available At This Time
To apply for open positions within Edge, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, no recruiters please.